Ubuntu Interviews

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 17 10:19:26 GMT 2010

On 17.02.2010 03:40, Nathan Handler wrote:
> I went ahead a few weeks ago and created a page [1] like this. I
> pulled questions from some of the interview series that have been
> conducted. I also created a tips section to hold some tips for people
> conducting interviews. Amber Graner has already gone ahead and
> contributed some questions/tips to this page. I am sorry for not
> sending a reply mentioning this page, it completely slipped my mind.
>
> Nathan
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Interviews/Questions

That's an awesome start.

How do you suggest we go about running this initiative? Ask future
"Ubuntu Interviewers" to sign up for the ubuntu-news-team list and
discuss future interviews and interviewees there? Maybe keep a list of
planned interviews on the wiki? Shall we go and 'announce the plan' on
blogs or something?

I personally found that I'm much too busy to be running the Behind MOTU
interviews and would be happy for those interviews to live on the Fridge
in some specific category instead.

Have a great day,
 Daniel