I blog about Ubuntu Linux - can I request a review for inclusion of my content on The Fridge

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 02:05:02 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Paul Tagliamonte <paultag at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:03 PM, David Hart <thinkhard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> Howdy
>

>> I blog about Ubuntu Linux at
>> http://www.kzenpragmaticist.org/search/label/Ubuntu (my most recent entry is
>> quoted below).
>>
>> Can I / how do I request a review for inclusion of my content on The Fridge?
>>

> The Fridge is for major Ubuntu announcements, you can see the kind of
> material posted there on the site[1].
>
> It's not articles of opinion or anything like that. That is over at
> planet.ubuntu.com, and that is a syndication of Ubuntu Members.

However, if you are not an Ubuntu Member you can ask to have your
Material included here - http://ubuntuweblogs.org/.

UbuntuWeblogs.org, also known as Planet Ubuntu Users, aims to create a
central place for all Ubuntu-related weblogs. Unlike Planet Ubuntu,
this Planet is open to anyone who writes about Ubuntu or any
derivative. ~from the ubuntu weblogs site.

Please keep blogging about Ubuntu, and sharing you're opinions with
the world as that is contribution in it's own way.

Amber