New Chief Editor for the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:43:14 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Joey Stanford <joey at canonical.com> wrote:

> > Joey, by the time UDS rolls around there should be a very active and
> solid
> > todo list being work on, so let's see what action items from the list
> (once
> > it is in place) we (news/fridge team members) can accomplish from UDS.
> >  Would seem like the perfect opportunity to track some folks down and
> > collaborate on this addition in person.  What do you think?
>
> Sounds great to me. I'll be seeing Mark, Jane, Jono and others just
> before UDS and I'll be at UDS myself. I also have a Fridge/UWN BoF
> scheduled for UDS. :-D

Awesome!  Thank you :-)

Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/
http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Online/Blogs/Amber-Graner-You-in-Ubuntu

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds