Fridge needs a theme, can you help?

John Crawford johnc4510 at cox.net
Sun Mar 29 22:31:23 BST 2009

Matthew, yeah great examples. I would like to see us have a glossier
looking page than most of the ideas shown. IMO we need something that
jumps off the page at you when it page loads. Some ideas for the format
of the design IMO should be:

1. Links along the top to Canonical and Community
2. New news articles along the left side (Note, #2 and #3 here need to
be adjustable columns
3. Ride side bar for: embedded videos(like ubuntu podcast, polls, etc.)
and some Community RSS feeds
4. I would like to see a search box in, or close to the header somewhere
5. And we would of course need a place to login and administer the page

These are just my ideas on the matter, so lets hear from some of the
others on design of the page.

johnc4510