Kernel Hug Day!!

Dereck Wonnacott dereck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:49:54 BST 2008

Fellow Ubuntu Lovers!

Its me again, giving your spam filters the slip, and you know what that
means, this week's HUG DAY!

This week's target is *drum roll please*
The Linux Kernel!
 * 67 New bugs need a hug
 * Over 500 new bugs are in the queue on launchpad

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
 * Thursday September 18th
 * http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080918

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!
 * BLOG IT!
 * Wiki-gnome? Add debugging info and stock responses to the wiki page
 * Member of bug control? I think you know what to do. *poke*
 * If you're new to all this, head to
   http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Make a difference! Join the Hug Day this Thursday. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, ready to answer your
questions about how to help. My handle is Awsoonn so please say hi!

Have a awesome day,
   Dereck Wonnacott
  (from the BugSquad)