compatibility with IE6 on windows

John Abbott fewclues at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 04:14:52 GMT 2008

Well Said Denver.  I agree with Denver.  Look at all the emotion over
the problems some Linux users are having with Hotmail.  Blocking people
only grows animosity toward the site and toward Linux.  We don't want
Linux to look as manipulative as Microsoft.  If it is not a Herculean
effort to support IE6 I believe the effort will pay dividends in
evangelism of Linux.

John