[ubuntu-my] I am still beginner how can i??

Ihsan Salam -Ihsan Jaafar inashdeen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:59:41 UTC 2011

Dear Neo Vilson Wong,
like you, I also started from being a beginner. In my humble opinion, based
on my own experience, May I suggest that you get familiarize with the
Ubuntu / Linux system, as well as understanding its history and milestones.

 The next step is to decide in which field you would like to contribute the
most. If you are a programmer, may i suggest pasticipating in Launchpad by
joining any project or better still, creating your own Apps and registered
it there. If promotion would be more appealing to you, I have to say that I
agree with MFauzilKamil, marketing would be the best option. I would like
to remind that you may not get any financial or even Motivational support
for your marketing programs ( this is what bascally happened to me), but if
you put your heart in it, You will see the fruit later on. Beside blogging
and approaching people, I would suggest that you start a linux campaign in
your premises, school, under the ICT association, universities, even
office. TIPs: Its okay if you don't get 100 participants, even if you can
get even 10 people to actually install Ubuntu, that's good enough!

Just an extra note, if you are a teenager/youth, how about joining us here.
http://www.facebook.com/remajalinux