[ubuntu-my] New project to promote Ubuntu on OEM PCs in Malaysia

Ghodmode ghodmode at ghodmode.com
Thu Jun 2 15:20:37 UTC 2011

Hmmm... this idea sounds
familiar<http://www.ghodmode.com/blog/2011/03/what-the-heck-is-freedos/>

I would be very happy to help.  I'm in Kota Kinabalu and I'm an active
member of the KKLUG / SOSG.  I always have the latest ISOs of 32-bit and
64-bit Ubuntu as well as a few other distros.  I have experience with
installation and administration / support / troubleshooting.  I've been
using Linux since 2000.  I'm a web developer, but I'm not currently working
on any large-scale projects.

I'm American, but I can speak Malay fairly well.  I have a brand new baby
daughter and I'm still searching for the API documentation for babies :), so
this might limit my availability somewhat.

If' you think there's a way I can help out, just let me know and I'll send
my personal contact information.

Thank you.

--
*Ghodmode*