[ubuntu-my] Re-approval for Ubuntu-my

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:06:07 BST 2010

Membership fee - we can charged them a very small fees like RM10 per
year or less, where we can use the fees for our activities such as
Release Party, etc. I think with small fee, they should be no problem
but is best to get feedback from the rest.

AGM - as Norly mentioned we should not have any problem as we can
conduct the AGM online or event physically (except for far distance
members like me). As for the board members, we just need their name
and a bit of commitment and trust from the members. The board members
are just to make sure everything is done according to the
constitutions and the LoCo CoC.

Clash with Ubuntu CoC - this one need to check.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Nicholas Ng
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Please do not send me Microsoft Office / Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/