[ubuntu-my] Re-approval for Ubuntu-my

Katie Kitty admin at flamehaze.info
Fri May 21 11:41:07 BST 2010

For the membership fee, i think we can just charge RM1 or RM2 for life time
as a symbolic membership fees.

While for AGM, as i remember, the board can be maintain for up to 2 years
without changing the exco members name.
AGM can be done 2 years once.
ROS stated that the AGM must be conducted by attended by members physically,
so online meeting is considered not acceptable by ROS.
So we can do the AGM during any of the major meetup, example like release
party etc.

While the ROS rules, as far as I know, it will not be clash with the Ubuntu
CoC, as Ubuntu CoC is just something simple as behavior of a member only
where stated about do not create flame wars, etc.

A Copy Of Ubuntu CoC: http://pastebin.org/261596

Therefore, I do not think it will be clash with the ROS rules.

--
KatieKitty
My Email: admin at flamehaze.info

Kwebserv Free Web Hosting --> http://kwebserv.info & http://kwebserv.com