[ubuntu-my] Quick question

starconsultancy f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 16:14:20 BST 2010

Hi Jipang,
"
I would say update, You can wait 14 days la.

I can give a talk together with Sweemeng (if he wants) and others about
10.04 but unfortunately only in English and Dutch (lol).
Hopefully you provide me some nasi lemak.

Also wants to talk about "tiny" comprehensible ERP.

Await your reply.

Thanks

Frans Now in Low Lands