[ubuntu-my] Quick question

Muhd Syazwan Md Khusaini jipang_menjerit at ubuntuseekers.com
Mon Apr 12 14:33:48 BST 2010

Hi guys!

1. Should we update the website already, especially 10.04LTS been release
around this month, MOSC 2010 and for the release party, and what about
disscussion for Drupal LoCo theme development on Launchpad. I'm observing it
actually but I'm not really know how to do it. (please refer
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-my-webteam)

2. New translation item is up, but I can't see much of Malay translation
going that way.

3. MOSC 2010 Ubuntu-MY showcase, any idea..yet?

4. Join The Ubuntu Manual translation team for Malay! :D

--
Muhd Syazwan @ jipang_menjerit
blog.ubuntuseekers.com
jipang_menjerit at ubuntuseekers.com