[ubuntu-my] Wakil OSDC.my bagi setiap negeri di Malaysia

ApOgEE jerungkun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:04:05 BST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki at gmail.com>wrote:

> orang baru nak belajar compile software macam aku ni boleh join ke?

OK, aku dah dapat nama-nama yang diperlukan untuk masa ini.

This club is open for all. Hope you understand that. I can't say much coz
I'm just the same like all of you. I'm just another Open Source lover who
wanna help supporting the club.

if you have lot's of questions to ask before joining in, feel free to ask in
#osdc.my at irc.freenode.net or get in the channel thru
http://chat.apogeek.com/osdc.my

the rules isn't strict yet... same like the rule on being official ubuntu
member sometimes ago... Sooner or later, maybe it will. I don't know.

--
Best Wishes,

ApOgEE a.k.a JeRuNgKuN
https://edge.launchpad.net/~apogee - ApOgEE on LaunchPad