[ubuntu-my] Fwd: Python.my is up!

sweemeng ng sweester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:14:03 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Johnson <johnsonjp at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: Python.my is up!
To: pythonmy at googlegroups.com

OK bitbucket is up... hopefully develop.python.my will soon point to it.
 For now its
http://bitbucket.org/j1z0/mypug/

Source is up there.   Bitbucket also has an issue tracker which we can
use to log feature requests for the site.  So please go ahead an use
that.  It's a good idea to also send the request to the group mailing
list as well.

To add new feature requests (called proposals in bitbucket) just go to this url:

http://bitbucket.org/j1z0/mypug/issues/new/

and
put in your proposal, be sure to change the type to proposal and not
bug or feature.  That way we can assign them to developers, track
progress and all that jazz.

So whoever has feature requests put 'em in. :)  And whoever wants to help
develop the site let me know, send to the list and we will work out how to
assign appropriate access to everybody.

Cheers ya'll.

Jeremy

--