[ubuntu-my] Fwd: Python.my is up!

sweemeng ng sweester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:12:06 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcus <marcus at python.my>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Subject: Python.my is up!
To: pythonmy at googlegroups.com

Hi,

Many thanks to Jeremy for migrating the site to Google. Ok folks, its done!
www.python.my is now pointing to an app in GAE.
gae.python.my now points to the site/login for GAE.

** Sorting out the bitbucket site with Jeremy on this, we probably will
point develop.python.my to it.

Now that this is done...... where are the feature list ! ;-) I do notice
there are many willing coders, but where are the
ideas for the features?

Pls provide suggestion on how the site should look like, what sections
to display, blog features?
I suggest that one section of the site that must be up is
"tutorial/introduction" to python esp more geared towards the local
developers here, eg more relevant info
on local python development or Asia/Pac.

Here are my first feature list request :-

- a feature to provide uploading and displaying of articles/news/events
which will be displayed on the relevant main page/section (tag driven?)
- a feature to grab news from the above and spam it to pythonmy twitter
(SweeMeng, you can't get away from this suggestion u made!)

Marcus.

"python.my" group.
pythonmy+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com<pythonmy%2Bunsubscribe at googlegroups.com>
For more options, visit this group at