[ubuntu-my] Launch party at FOSS.my

Syamsul Anuar anuar at vastalux.com.my
Wed Oct 8 06:18:44 BST 2008

ok guys,

As per meeting just now, the Ubuntu Malaysia team will be having a booth
for demo and also room for the install fest.

We need volunteers (a lot of them actually) to assist in the booth demo and
install fest. Furthermore, there will be Ubuntu T-shirt on sale that day
for you to show off your allegiance to Ubuntu. So please suggest everyone
to register for the FOSS.MY 2008 event at http://foss.my/

For this event, suggest as per meeting for the the lead for the ubuntu
event to be headed by Mr Fenris aka E-jat and Mr Firdaus aka
Buffalosoldier.

Also suggest to use this mailinglist for event communication.

Volunteers pls sign up for the FOSS.MY event and put your name here.

Volunteers list:-
1. Syamsul Anuar aka Wariola
2. Firdaus aka BuffaloSoldier
3. Khairul Aizat aka Fenris
4. You
5. You
6. Yes You!! put your name here.

Come on folks, lets do this and do Ubuntu proud!!

-Anuar aka Wariola-