[ubuntu-my] Launch party at FOSS.my

Andy Goh hantuvii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:28:26 BST 2008

I don't see why not, since FOSS.my is a week away from the official
launch of 8.10. Maybe somebody could do some sort of exciting entrance
music with a talk introducing Ubuntu 8.10 to maybe some fairly new
users. Not sure about the range of audiences there will be tho.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it since I am overseas.

Regards,
Andy Goh

e: hantuvii at gmail.com