[ubuntu-my] Bringing Ubuntu and open source to Malaysians

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Wed Jun 18 16:22:24 BST 2008

there is no shortage of people trying to make money from open-source...

what are your plans? can you not share them here? or are you here to
scour for ideas and implement them in your own time to your own benefit?

we have many groups scattered around Malaysia who are actively promoting
open-source and Ubuntu for free. while monetary returns would be
desirable, it should not be the main driving factor.

nevertheless, i would be happy to listen to your proposals to encourage
the usage of open-source and Ubuntu.

--

Donald P Kong
+6019-887-7337