[ubuntu-my] Dell Malaysia Ubuntu

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 02:40:14 BST 2008

Well, I think nowadays more Malaysians are aware and knowledgeable in
Linux and FOSS. Thanks to various FOSS groups such as FOSS-FM, Ubuntu
Malaysia LoCo team, etc in Malaysia that promote and advocating the
benefits and usage of FOSS.

Event in Kuching, some of of the computer vendors / shops are started
to bundle Linux in their non-GUI (FreeDOS) OSes laptops and desktops.

With best regards,

Nicholas Ng
Sarawak, Malaysia
Ubuntu Member