[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu 7.10: Internet connection problem from VM ware

Nicholas Ng nbliang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:09:15 GMT 2007

I still agree with Zarul.

We should have different *OFFICIAL* meeting and meetup for Ubuntu as
this is a specialized group and concentrating on Ubuntu in Malaysia,
but anyone can still discuss about Ubuntu during the myoss meetup.

The reason why I think we should have separate *OFFICIAL* meeting and
meetup is because we want the meeting and meetup to concentrate on
Ubuntu itself such as the group's planning, activities, etc. I also
prefer the meeting do be held online as we don't want other members
from other states or locations to be left out from the discussion.