[ubuntu-my] Ubuntu 7.10: Internet connection problem from VM ware

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman khairul at qolek.com
Wed Oct 31 06:54:50 GMT 2007

yeah .... u r rite ...

--
Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman
IT Engineer

SOPHOS PUREMESSAGE

*** The information contained in this email and any attachments already been considered clean from virus & spam.
It is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or
telephone and delete the original message from your mail system ***