[ubuntu-my] How to configure my monitor and display adapter in Ubuntu 6.10

Low Lee Leong leonglow at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 14:57:58 GMT 2007

Hi All,
            Thank you very much.  I manage to change my monitor resolution. Again, very appreciate!

Ariff Jamili <dadu18 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Low,

In case you have not seen it, this link http://doc.gwos.org/index.php/ChangeResolution may or may not help you. But it did helped me to increase my screen resolution.