[ubuntu-my] apt-get sources.list

Taisir taisir.abdullah at my.panasonic.com
Tue Mar 27 03:26:17 BST 2007

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.-ITSC, PAVCJM.

Hi all,

This is my 1st post, nice to meet u all.

What is your recommended sources.list for fast download?

Regards,
TAISIR

This email (including any attachments) may contain propriety information that is privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the individual/entity/addresses named herein. The sending and eventual delivery of this email to any person other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of the privilege over such information or of the confidentiality that attaches to it. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete the email. You should not disclose, copy or distribute this email. Any such action taken by you is strictly prohibited and is unlawful which may cause consequential action being instituted against any or all of such person.
With effect from 23 January 2005, Panasonic AVC Networks (M) Sdn Bhd, Pasir Gudang, Johor,has migrated its e-mail domain from .. at mav.panasonic.com.my to .. at my.panasonic.com. Please refer to this sender address as example.