[ubuntu-my] Jigdo experience

Chiew Sum Ng chiewsum at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 10:06:13 GMT 2007

I am a new user of ubuntu and I have recently used jigdo to download the server version (I do not understand why the desktop version has not been converted to jigdo version? Anyone can tell.) I noted error 404 data or files not found. I used to terminate the process but once I left it running then the jigdo process is OK. Anyone is interested then I will upload more details like the jigdo setting files etc.

I have not got anything substantial to offer but thought that the error is annoying but it was certainly no fault of Richard Atterer who developed the jigdo. It is definitely cool.

CS