[ubuntu-my] ubuntu motherboards

Donald P Kong dpkong at pc.jaring.my
Wed Dec 12 16:36:12 GMT 2007

i installed ubuntu 7.10 on a Intel motherboard and using Quad Core
processor. no problems at all. runs pretty quick too. 2GB RAM and i ran
4 Windows XP virtual machines at the same time in VirtualBox. no lag at
all.

go ahead and try Ubuntu on any motherboard and even with AMD. you should
not have any problems.