[ubuntu-mx] Algunas preguntas sobre ubuntu-mx

chilicuil chilicuil en gmail.com
Jue Ago 16 07:41:28 UTC 2012

Fetova me ha confirmado el estatus del sitio y he contestado de esta forma:

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for trying to help us, we've been receiving lots of feedback,
specially from other Hispanic LoCo teams. Of course your input is also
very important for us.

I'll answer your questions:

1.- Yes, we've hosted 2 release parties and 2 UGJ, we've got 15~ people
typically in every event. We've also participated in other floss events
as the ubuntu guys.

2.- We've members of several states, however right now most of the
events are hosted in the center. We don't have people from all the
states and in some of them we only have 1 contact, so, we think that
right now it's better to concentrate on the main cities and expand the
team as a second choice. Of course, we welcome any new member that shows
up in the forums or in the irc.

3.- Yes, we've use it and use/made art for our events

http://spreadubuntu.org/es/material/brochure/ugj-volante

this one was used as flyers for our first UGJ

4.- Not in all the regions, the most active people are in the center
(Mexico city and around)

Greetings =)

Saludos cordiales