mozilla-devscripts and Debian

Benjamin Drung benjamin.drung at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:53:14 BST 2009

Hello,

are there plans to get mozilla-devscripts into Debian? It would be nice
if we would have this tool in Debian, too.

Can mozilla-devscripts provide the dependencies for the plugins? So that
we can write in debian/control "Depends: ${foo:bar}" instead of
"Depends: firefox | abrowser | firefox-3.0"? mozilla-devscripts should
detect which versions are supported and generate a depends stanza. So
bugs like https://launchpad.net/bugs/272959 would be fixed with a
recompile.

Cheers,
Benjamin

PS: I am no member of this list, so please CC me when you response.