Welcome!

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 23 23:27:24 GMT 2007

Hi folks

David Farning let me know about the list - thought I would send a quick
hello and thank you in advance for getting this list / discussion under
way! Mozilla is one of the great free software projects and I'm keen
that we do everything we can to show off their work to best effect in
Ubuntu. If there's anything I can do to help, please contact me directly.

I know we are busy hiring another developer who happens to have a strong
Mozilla interest so there should shortly be more capacity within the
core team for you to work with.

Cheers!
Mark