Thanks For Everything

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 21:25:34 GMT 2007

Hey guys,

Thanks for everything you have done over the past couple of weeks.

I hope the Freddy got the word out that I had my gallbladder removed
last week.  It seems that I damaged it back at Ranger school in 1999 and
it finally gave out a few weeks ago.  It probably didn't help that I ate
like a glutton this holiday season.

Anyway, I'll be going over my back log of email tonight and tomorrow.
Then hopefully I can start looking at the bug backlog then.

Thanks.
David