Request to update mypaint-data package in focal

Jesper Lloyd jpl.lloyd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:55:34 UTC 2020

Hi,

Some of the icons shipped in the mypaint-data package
(https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/mypaint-data) in focal cannot be
rendered by librsvg 2.48, leading to missing icons in the gui and
exceptions when icons are loaded dynamically in tool panels.
If possible, it would be nice if this package could be updated to the
version with the corrected icons.

Current package in Debian unstable contains the corrected icons:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/mypaint-data

Related bug reports:
https://github.com/mypaint/mypaint/issues/1064
https://github.com/mypaint/mypaint/issues/1082
https://github.com/mypaint/mypaint/issues/1084
https://github.com/mypaint/mypaint/issues/1085

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mypaint/+bug/1878578

Thanks, and tell me if there's anything I can do to help.

(apologies if this is the wrong mailing list for this kind of request)