installation of a file with Parchive

gerard.bigot at gmail.com gerard.bigot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 09:10:35 UTC 2019

Hello,

maybe ask your questions here :

https://ubuntu-mate.community/
or
https://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/

I'll advice to add in your post the result  of the command  'ldd
Dictees_HDA-C3_linux64', the message requiring Pypar2 and the details of
the not working Pypar2 installation while installing.

I'm nonetheless surprised some obscure archive creation tool (par2) is
needed here. But, why not ?

Take a look here  : https://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=17682

Kind regards

PS : 16.04 LTS is awfully (painfully ? ) old. Think about upgrading. 18.04
LTS, perhaps ?