Follow up PPA failed

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Tue Jul 16 15:55:43 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,
I did as you asked me, go to #launchpad. I gave dobey the information he
asked for. He suggested I should try to import the fingerprint of the
second pgp key again. Instead of copy/paste from the terminal I did it
from Seahorse. Surprise!! this time I did get a message to confirm and
now it is imported correctly. I may have copied a space too many from
the terminal output the first time. It is difficult to say what went wrong.
I am still looking forward to your answer on the dput command, though.
Best regards,
Hannie