Science (Universe) gdal-bin missing EVHR / ITT ENVI binary format [RESOLVED]

Peter Willis pwillis at aslenv.com
Tue Jan 12 16:26:49 GMT 2010

This is resolved:

The ENVI format is covered as one standard under 'RAW' formats.

'gdal-config --formats' just does not indicate the availability
of this format as there are several formats lumped together
under the banner of 'RAW'.

I guess I should have just tried it before I blurted...

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Willis

Remote Sensing Analyst, Programmer, Electronics Technician

ASL Borstad Remote Sensing Inc.

1986 Mills Road
Sidney, British Columbia, Canada V8L5Y3
Tel: 250-656-0177 extension 128