[asac at ubuntu.com: Thu, Feb 25 1100 UTC: 2nd IRC mini sprint on arm/thumb2 porting]

Alexander Sack asac at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 23 16:12:09 GMT 2010

FYI,

if you are interested in arm (even if you have no hardware), this is a
great event ...

----- Forwarded message from Alexander Sack <asac at ubuntu.com> -----

From: Alexander Sack <asac at ubuntu.com>
To: ubuntu-mobile at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Thu, Feb 25 1100 UTC: 2nd IRC mini sprint on arm/thumb2 porting

Hi all,

in order to get our outstanding thumb2 porting issues fixed, we are
organizing a couple IRC mini sprints in #ubuntu-arm on
irc.freenode.net.

Our next session will be Thu, Feb 25 from 1100-1300 UTC.

The list of identified porting issues is tracked here:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PackageReviewList

Thanks to Dave, we have great porting instructions here:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/Thumb2PortingHowto

Anyone interested in helping out on this is invited to join; you do
not necessarily need arm hardware as we have emulation facilities in
the archive.

Thanks,

 - Alexander

----- End forwarded message -----