bandwidthd installation warning

"Joao S. López" jslopez at csrg.inf.utfsm.cl
Tue Feb 2 13:59:04 GMT 2010

Dear maintainer,

I'm currently running Ubuntu karmic and I just installed bandwidthd
(Version: 2.0.1+cvs20071208-3), I got the following message while
installing:

Setting up bandwidthd (2.0.1+cvs20071208-3) ...
*** WARNING: ucf was run from a maintainer script that uses debconf, but
              the script did not pass --debconf-ok to ucf. The maintainer
              script should be fixed to not stop debconf before calling ucf,
              and pass it this parameter. For now, ucf will revert to using
              old-style, non-debconf prompting. Ugh!

              Please inform the package maintainer about this problem.

Creating config file /etc/bandwidthd/bandwidthd.conf with new version
  * Starting BandwidthD bandwidthd
   [ OK ]

Best regards,

--