Future of MOTU discussion at UDS

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon Nov 9 22:19:38 GMT 2009

With the archive reorganisation coming fast, I've registered a spec for a
discussion at UDS about the future of the MOTU community.

I'd like to encourage all MOTU who are going to UDS and any others that would
be willing to participate remotely to subscribe to the spec I've made for the
discussion:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-lucid-motu

Even if the SRU and release teams and the MOTU Council are absorbed into
larger archive wide bodies, there are still a number of things that MOTU does
that are not replicated elsewhere and I think we should discuss what we want
our future to be.

Scott K