Future of MOTU discussion at UDS

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 10 16:52:25 GMT 2009

Am Montag, den 09.11.2009, 17:19 -0500 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> With the archive reorganisation coming fast, I've registered a spec for a
> discussion at UDS about the future of the MOTU community.
>
> I'd like to encourage all MOTU who are going to UDS and any others that would
> be willing to participate remotely to subscribe to the spec I've made for the
> discussion:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-lucid-motu
>
> Even if the SRU and release teams and the MOTU Council are absorbed into
> larger archive wide bodies, there are still a number of things that MOTU does
> that are not replicated elsewhere and I think we should discuss what we want
> our future to be.

I'm CCing ubuntu-devel@ and technical-board@ as I think there should be
more people involved in this discussion.

Maybe we can also make the title of the session a bit more generic?
Maybe "Lucid Development Process Review" or something?

Permissions Reorg should be the perfect opportunity for us to unify
processes where possible and make sure they all make sense in a
post-permissions-reorganised world.

Have a great day,
 Daniel