Call for feedback: REVU header and notifications

Siegfried-Angel siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:41:23 GMT 2009

2009/3/1 Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com>:
> I'd prefer to keep it as is because it is a MOTU tool, but if others like the change, I won't object.

I'll explain some advantages I see in removing "MOTU" from it, as I
already did on IRC:

 - REVU is not only for MOTUs. Actually, most of the people uploading
packages aren't MOTU.

 - AFAIK with Archive Reorg the MOTU team will end up being merged
with Core Dev, so this will have to be changed in any case.

 - This one is not really relevant (ie, please don't answer saying
that this one is a bad argument :)), but the new subtitle should give
a better idea of what it is to the casual user who might stumble upon
the page.

Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.