is that your final decision about removing the game "over God"

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Tue Jun 30 09:13:25 BST 2009

Hello!

> so i want to know is that council board decision
> and if its not i want to know the council board decision in this Issue
> and i have to end my mail by some points
> that there is just one God

This is what *YOU* believe. And frankly, who cares? I play a nice game,
called Half-life 2. It's a rather old first-person shooter, a good one.

Ok. This game has some "cheat codes", things you do that can change game
behavior in order to make it easier.

In that game, you have two cheats religion-related: one is GOD: when you
*become god*, you are invincible. Nothing can harm you. The other is Buddha:
when you become buddha, bullets hurt you, up to a level when you have a
minimum health, barely enough to survive.

Were the game producers implying that god is better than buddha? Were they
making an allusion to the personal story of buddha, who suffered almost to
death before reaching enlightenment? I DON'T KNOW and I don't care.

> there are People how don`t believe in him
> and there are people how Differed on how
> to identify him

There are a huge percentage of the world population who believes in MULTIPLE
gods, do you know? There are religions that believe that when you die, YOU
become god. So please stop you babble here. This is a technical matter of
censorship.

every team has not to offend other teams Beliefs
> and when they want to debate on which team is right they have to do it  in
> a good and polite  way with out fighting or insulting each other

You are insulting pretty much everyone. Sometimes I wonder what you smoke
before writing.

when God is mean to me huge thing and no one could be over him don`t do a
> game  and right in it in a big font "*ver God"
> coz it is an offend to my  Beliefs
>
> so if we consider that the author of the game don`t believe in God why did
> he mention him or that there is how could be over him
> in this game
> if you don`t believe in god and you don`t believe that he exists you don`t
> mention that there is how can be over him in a game  unless you want to
> offend People how believe in that
> coz if you believe in him you will not going to say "*ver God"

Stop it, please. You are wasting everyone's time.

> my point of view about censorship
> censorship is like police to prevent the crime before its going to be done

There is this most interesting thing in modern justice, that states: "One is
innocent until proven
guilty". What you suggest is not only stupid, but lead to a police
state. You are crazy just by suggesting it.

> censorship is not wrong using  censorship to Suppress people saying that is
> offend some thing and it`s not that is what i call it wrong,lieing,
> deceiving and exploitation authorities of some charge in bad way

Censorship *IS* wrong. Always.

--
[]
Alexandre Strube