RFH: Lyricue lintain error

Charlie Smotherman cjsmo at cableone.net
Thu Jul 23 04:51:13 BST 2009

MOTU,

I am working on upgrading lyricue to a new upstream release (#389654).
However I am getting this from lintian:

I: lyricue source: no-complete-debconf-translation
N:
N: Even though this package provides debconf translation support, there
are
N: no translations or none of the translations are complete. This may
mean
N: that translators weren't properly warned about new strings.
N:
N: Translators may be notified of changes using podebconf-report-po, for
N: example:
N:
N: podebconf-report-po --call --withtranslators --deadline="+10 days" \
N: --languageteam
N:
N: Refer to Debian Developer's Reference section 6.5.2.2 (Be kind to
N: translators) for details.
N:
N: Severity: wishlist, Certainty: possible
N:

Since this package is not in Debian I am really not sure how to get
these translations updated. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Best regards
Charlie Smotherman
(porthose)