Sun NetBeans out of date :P

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:36:57 BST 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Montel Edwards<mde at monteledwards.com> wrote:
> Hello, I dont know if this is any of my bussiness, or whatnot, or if there
> is some reason I dont know of, but I wanted to let you guys know that the
> backage NetBeans is currently out of date. The version is 6.5, and 6.7 is
> out.

I believe 6.7 has been out for only few days. Also the netbeans
package in Ubuntu is mainly prepared/managed by Sun developers with
MOTU team acting as sponsors. Looking at [1], I am assuming that Sun
developers are already working on the 6.7 version.

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/karmic-changes/2009-July/004257.html

Onkar