REVU: [ubuntu/jaunty] foo-plugins 1.0-0ubuntu1 (New)

Kjeldgaard Morten mok at bioxray.au.dk
Fri Jan 23 09:04:34 GMT 2009

On 23/01/2009, at 08.00, Jordan Mantha wrote:

> Is there an easy way that we can include a description of packages in
> the REVU emails? I really like seeing what's new from REVU but I'm
> always a little disappointed when I look at the email and I can't find
> any idea of what the package is. Even the short description would be
> nice.

I miss package descriptions everywhere, on packages.ubuntu.com, on
launchpad.net's +source pages, on REVU, on DAD, MoM... Whenever you
grab a package to look at, it is really nice to see what it's for.
When I first met the foo-plugins package, I thought its name was a bad
joke.

On 23/01/2009, at 08.09, Emmet Hikory wrote:

> Do you think they
> should be exposed in the .dsc or .changes files?

That's a wonderful idea, and if that was done, it would be a small
step to include package descriptions in the webpages mentioned above!

Cheers,
Morten