REVU: [ubuntu/jaunty] foo-plugins 1.0-0ubuntu1 (New)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 23 07:09:57 GMT 2009

Jordan Mantha wrote:
> Is there an easy way that we can include a description of packages in
> the REVU emails? I really like seeing what's new from REVU but I'm
> always a little disappointed when I look at the email and I can't find
> any idea of what the package is. Even the short description would be
> nice.

    I've always just forwarded the mail I got back from Soyuz.  The
package descriptions are stuck inside the package.  Do you think they
should be exposed in the .dsc or .changes files?  Otherwise, it's a bit
of manual work for each uploader (mind you, it's perhaps a nice benefit
anyway, but still).

--
Emmet HIKORY