Proposed MOTU meeting: Jaunty retrospective

James Westby jw+debian at
Wed Apr 29 13:36:51 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 00:56 +0100, James Westby wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thanks to everyone that helped get Jaunty in to such good shape.
> Thanks in particular to motu-release.
> I propose that we have a MOTU meeting next week to look back at
> Jaunty and discuss what worked well, and what could be improved.
> As always we have a difficulty with choosing a time. I'm going
> to suggest Tuesday 28th April, at 2200 UTC.

This time came and went. I had forgotten about it, but feedback
was quiet anyway.

I'll propose one week later, Tuesday 5th April at 2200 UTC

I'll add it to the wiki and fridge calendar if there is some
interest shown.