Proposed MOTU meeting: Jaunty retrospective

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Apr 29 13:36:51 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 00:56 +0100, James Westby wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to everyone that helped get Jaunty in to such good shape.
> Thanks in particular to motu-release.
>
> I propose that we have a MOTU meeting next week to look back at
> Jaunty and discuss what worked well, and what could be improved.
>
> As always we have a difficulty with choosing a time. I'm going
> to suggest Tuesday 28th April, at 2200 UTC.

This time came and went. I had forgotten about it, but feedback
was quiet anyway.

I'll propose one week later, Tuesday 5th April at 2200 UTC

  http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=5&month=5&year=2009&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

I'll add it to the wiki and fridge calendar if there is some
interest shown.

Thanks,

James