Proposed MOTU meeting: Jaunty retrospective

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Tue Apr 21 00:56:15 BST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that helped get Jaunty in to such good shape.
Thanks in particular to motu-release.

I propose that we have a MOTU meeting next week to look back at
Jaunty and discuss what worked well, and what could be improved.

As always we have a difficulty with choosing a time. I'm going
to suggest Tuesday 28th April, at 2200 UTC.

  http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=28&month=4&year=2009&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

A second meeting in a different part of the day wouldn't be a problem
if someone can't make that and would like to organise it.

I'd also like to form an agenda based on what people think should
be discussed, so please reply with ideas. It can either be general
areas that you think should be discussed, such as "sponsoring",
or specific things, such as incidents from the last 6 months, or
proposals for the next 6 months. You can suggest anything, but I
suggest we fill the time up with "releasy" type things, and defer
other discussions (e.g. discussing the decision making process)
until a later meeting if the agenda gets too long.

Thanks,

James