Change in the MOTU reception

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 10 15:24:43 BST 2008

Dear all,

Now that the transition is over, the new program is shaping up nicely, and we
have new active people helping with the reception, I would like to leave the
role of coordinating the mentoring activities to Christophe Sauthier (huats).
You should all know Christophe, he is an active and eager community member,
and I'm sure that in his capable hands the mentoring program will achieve
even greater results. Please, give him a warm welcome (he needs it ;-)).

Let me take the opportunity to thank from my heart all mentors that have
dedicated their time and energy helping our community to grow, and all the
reception members for making one of the best teams I ever had the pleasure to
work with!

Cesare