Devid Antonio Filoni (devfil) now is a MOTU

Emanuele Gentili emgent at
Fri Sep 5 19:14:15 BST 2008

Daniel Holbach ha scritto:
> Hello everybody,
> I'm very pleased to announce that Devid Antonio Filoni just joined the
> MOTU team. After months of hard work and good feedback from his peers,
> we're glad he now is part of the team.
> Give him a pat on the back a nice welcome to the team!
> Have a nice day,
>  Daniel
Congrats David!, and good work :-)

Emanuele Gentili                      |
emgent at                     | Ubuntu Security Developer
emgent at               | Window Maker Developer
emgent at                    | Rapache Developer
emanuele.gentili at | Joomla! Security Developer

Key fingerprint: F4B7 0793 069A 217E BB9F 8925 E0AC 34C2 2201 1E9A
gpg --keyserver --recv-keys 22011E9A