Proposal for motu-release charter

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 27 03:37:48 GMT 2008

Soren Hansen wrote:
> Dear motu-release!
>
> In order to reduce misunderstandings, the MC would like to request that
> you, motu-release, come up with a proposal for a charter for yourself.
> We'd like to be able to discuss and approve it at the next MOTU Meeting,
> if possible.

    It's been a while, and you've all been busy chasing the release.
Great job on handling the final transitions and getting the RCbugs
queue down to a manageable size for the SRU team.  Now that there's a
little breathing space, would it be possible to revisit a charter and
bring it to a MOTU Meeting in the near future?  Perhaps for the 14th
of November?

--
Emmet HIKORY