REVU - Cleanup of the "Needs Review" section

Siegfried-Angel siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 23:17:44 GMT 2008

Jordan: The intention of this is not to let the list look better, but
to don't waste time reviewing the packages of those people who we have
already lost and who may not come back again, but instead to focus on
the packages of contributors who are still active.

> not throw away hard work in order to make our todo list look better.
There isn't anything being "thrown away". The packages would still be
listed on the front page (they won't even be archived), just displayed
on a different section.

Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.