FFe conky needs someone to take over

Kapil Hari Paranjape kapil at imsc.res.in
Sat Mar 29 12:13:11 GMT 2008

Dear Cesare, Stefan,

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, Cesare Tirabassi wrote:
> Since then we have cooperated well, also with the help of Stefan
> Ebner, and I think it would be worth keeping this cooperation in the
> future.  All this to say that I wouldn't want to update this package
> without involving Debian and Kapil (who is in cc to this email).  I
> actually expect that Kapil is already working on an update.

Thanks for keeping me in the loop. I thank the Ubuntu MOTU for their
input regarding conky.

Currently, I have not really put in the necessary work to incorporate
1.5.0 as a Debian package. :-(

I will take it up soon. Is there some deadline for Ubuntu that makes
this more urgent than usual?

Regards,

Kapil.